LLTI Archives

November 2012, Week 1

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:59:14 +0000
from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

From: "Edwige F. Simon" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Digital Storytelling best Practices
Date: November 1, 2012 10:44:11 AM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hi everybody,

We (ALTEC at CU Boulder) have been teaching workshops on Digital Storytelling for a couple years now and it is a very popular topic. Our teachers use it to mostly as a formative, sometime summative form of assessment. I would love to hear about the ways it is being used at your institution and compile information about our best practices. Are you usingDigital Storytelling  in your classes? For what purpose? At what level?  What program do you use? How do you assess students’ projects?
I will gladly share the information I receive with everybody.
Thank you,
Edwige.

Edwige Simon, PhD
Anderson Language Technology Center