DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

October 2011

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sidny Ginsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidny Ginsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:24:15 -0400
Hello Friends!

The administration is looking for students with a passion for biking that
would be interested in attending a town focus group this upcoming Wednesday.
I know ya'll are super busy, but even if none of you can attend the meeting
do you know any avid bikers that might be interested that you could forward
this message to? If so that would be super helpful. Thanks!
- Sidny