UV-BIRDERS Archives

February 2013, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:13:25 -0500
<http://galleries.creaturekinships.com/?p=442>
 Birding with a Camera Presentation
By animalartist <http://galleries.creaturekinships.com/?author=1> | Published
February 7, 2013 |
Edit<http://galleries.creaturekinships.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=449&action=edit>

**
*On Monday, February 11 at 7 PM I will be giving a talk and slide show
called “Birding with a Camera”. It will be at the Mayer Room at the  Howe
Library in Hanover, N.H. Sponsored by the Mascoma Chapter of the New
Hampshire Audubon Society. I will cover camera basics, then show slides of
photos on locatoin in various situations , followed by a Loon show with
some of my original harp music and field recordings of Loon calls.*

Preview here:

http://galleries.creaturekinships.com/?p=449

--
Cindy Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/