Birding with a Camera Presentation

By animalartist | Published February 7, 2013 | Edit

On Monday, February 11 at 7 PM I will be giving a talk and slide show called “Birding with a Camera”. It will be at the Mayer Room at the  Howe Library in Hanover, N.H. Sponsored by the Mascoma Chapter of the New Hampshire Audubon Society. I will cover camera basics, then show slides of photos on locatoin in various situations , followed by a Loon show with some of my original harp music and field recordings of Loon calls.

Preview here:

http://galleries.creaturekinships.com/?p=449

--
Cindy Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/