UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2017, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Garth Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 22:21:33 -0500
Our bird numbers are definitely down here in Grantham.  Pressure on our
feeders has eased.

Garth Rand

--
Garth Rand
40 Barn Owl Overlook (Overcliff)

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]