RUCKUS Archives

Sustainable Dartmouth

RUCKUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Rachel S. Kent" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel S. Kent
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:19:57 +0000
Hi Ruckus!

I wanted to bump this invitation–there are still a few spots left on the retreat coming up this April 18 – 21! You can learn more here<https://deerparkmonastery.org/event/climate-action-mindfulness-retreat-restoring-true-health-for-ourselves-and-our-planet/>.

If you’re interested but aren’t able to cover the cost, please reach out as we can connect you with financial scholarship resources.

Warmly,

Rachel