NISUS Archives

July 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:07:50 +1000
A heads up from the wilds of New Guinea where my
Telikom Internet dongle isn't working this
morning so I've had to take the K2 (75¢) minibus
ride into Kokopo order tea at Kokopo Beach
Bungalows, then sit in tropical splendor in their
hauswin dining room looking out over St George's
Channel to the Duke of York Islands and New
Ireland (NI is actually clouded in today, but I
know it's there!) using their in-house wireless.

All this to send this irrelevant rubbish to you!

Hope you enjoy it as a start towards the weekend.

Someone sent me this link sbut 3D printing:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboxMsSz5Aw>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboxMsSz5Aw

And by coincidence, XKCD (which I missed
yesterday) is right on the ball on the same
subject:

http://xkcd.com/924/

Cheers, geoff