OT: output -- 3D printers
A heads up from the wilds of New Guinea where my Telikom Internet dongle isn't working this morning so I've had to take the K2 (75¢) minibus ride into Kokopo order tea at Kokopo Beach Bungalows, then sit in tropical splendor in their hauswin dining room looking out over St George's Channel to the Duke of York Islands and New Ireland (NI is actually clouded in today, but I know it's there!) using their in-house wireless.

All this to send this irrelevant rubbish to you!

Hope you enjoy it as a start towards the weekend.

Someone sent me this link sbut 3D printing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboxMsSz5Aw

And by coincidence, XKCD (which I missed yesterday) is right on the ball on the same subject:

http://xkcd.com/924/

Cheers, geoff