LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:27:06 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:37:43 -0400
>From: John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8655 Computer Games / Language

Hello Robert,

Have a look at Yabla Clic
http://clic.yabla.com

Try any video in the "FREE DEMO" section and click the GAME button at
the bottom of the Yabla Player.

This is a randomly generated "cloze" listening challenge, thus you can
play any number of times, with a different game every time.

If each user has their own user name, then results can be tracked and
scores tallied per user.

John DuQuette
yabla inc.
+1 212 226 2370