LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:47:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:51:29 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7556.5 exercises making use of extracts from long literary works
(!)[PMX:#]

Does anyone from Canada or from France have an opinion on this?  Our
University is actually in Canada and the publisher is in France, so I
would interested too in how those two countries might approach a situation
like this.

Thank you,
Deanne

Deanne Cobb