LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:09:59 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "gea voerman - van haselen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "gea voerman - van haselen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: mls
>Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:22:48 +0200

LS
I still use MLS 3, have used the possiblity of MLS4 to convert files from MLS3
to MLS 4 which was too complicated, because of the renaming, and of the masses.
But in MLS3 teh use of CTIU is simple. Just read the book and try it on a sample
file.
Your old file remains intact, so there is no problem.
Usually I use the CTIU in order to change transcribed CCAT Greek and HEbreuw
files into MLS-files. THe problem there is that a lot of extra information gets
lost.
I do hope that your Greek files problems have been soved in the mean time, since
somebody has sent you universe. (I think I must have that somewhere too.)

But could you help me to the emailadress of the makers of MLS? Since you write
that Gamma has been taken over... And I have a serious problem with a Alt-F5
combination that does not work anymore...
Hoping to hear from you soon
Gea Voerman - van Haselen