LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:14:01 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Pheonix Liu <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:34:44 -0500
>From: Pheonix Liu <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: audio homework

Dear colleagues,

I am thinking of designing a space in my class site for students to
record their voice. After reciting their German dialogue they can also
send their recording as an attachment to me through email. Now, my
questions are as follows:
(1) Is it doable?
(2) If yes, what software or authoring system are available for this
purpose?
(3) Are there web sites where one can go to download free templates?

I would appreciate a lot if I can receive your input. Thanks in advance!

Best,
Phoenix Liu
Department of Germanic Studies
University of Maryland