LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:29:39 EST
--- Forwarded Message from sonia bascur <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:23:40 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: sonia bascur <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Software for EFL

------------------

We are in the process of opening a Language Lab with 10 PC stations for
spring semester.
Our students are Engineering students learning English as a Foreign
Language, and in order to offer more practice in the language we are trying
to look for the best software that could fit our needs in terms of our
objectives ( oral communication).
We are looking for an interactive software that could be used in network
version for our beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
If any of you know of a good one we would appreciate to have the e-mail or
address to contact with.
Up to now we have been evaluating ELLIS software, TELL ME MORE, and ENGLISH
DISCOVERIES.  If you happen to know them, please tell us your opinion.

Thanks a lot

Sonia Bascur
Escuela de Ingenierķa
Universidad de Chile