NISUS Archives

June 2013

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Don Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2013 19:04:28 -0400
I have a 200 page bibliography that I brought into NW from Notebook so the
formatting could be massaged. In Notebook all the links are automatically
made hot, but when they come into NW they have to be re-linked
individually, but even more important, NW has no way to have them open in
a new window. That is not an NW option (as far as I can see). Anyway, the
end objective is to bring the bibliography into Rapid Weaver, and there
they could be individually re-linked to open in a new window, but that is
about 2000 individual operations (with about 10 entries per page). I am
hoping there is some way to make the links hot the way I want them without
so much labor. On a test, the links do stay hot when they are ported from
NW to Rapid Weaver but that does not allow me to have them open in a new
window (tab). I am hoping to find an easy way to make them all hot the way
they were in Notebook (though I do not think I can open mulitple links in
individual tabs from Notebook either, but I have not tried that; it does
not matter anyway, because i cannot do the formatting in Notebook).  The
objective is to get all the links hot and instructed to open in a new
window in Rapid Weaver either before or after they get there from NW and
to accomplish it easiy! Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks for any
help that may be possible.

Don Patterson