I have a 200 page bibliography that I brought into NW from Notebook so the formatting could be massaged. In Notebook all the links are automatically made hot, but when they come into NW they have to be re-linked individually, but even more important, NW has no way to have them open in a new window. That is not an NW option (as far as I can see). Anyway, the end objective is to bring the bibliography into Rapid Weaver, and there they could be individually re-linked to open in a new window, but that is about 2000 individual operations (with about 10 entries per page). I am hoping there is some way to make the links hot the way I want them without so much labor. On a test, the links do stay hot when they are ported from NW to Rapid Weaver but that does not allow me to have them open in a new window (tab). I am hoping to find an easy way to make them all hot the way they were in Notebook (though I do not think I can open mulitple links in individual tabs from Notebook either, but I have not tried that; it does not matter anyway, because i cannot do the formatting in Notebook).  The objective is to get all the links hot and instructed to open in a new window in Rapid Weaver either before or after they get there from NW and to accomplish it easiy! Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks for any help that may be possible.

Don Patterson