MACSCRPT Archives

September 2012

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ralph Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:16:27 -0700
I find that if I create a small application using Automator to click
something that doesn't respond to system events. I can then call that
application from Applescript (with some sort of wait loop testing for the
proper response). A lot of Quark buttons don't respond to system event
clicks either.

RR
x7266