Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MACSCRPT Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

I find that if I create a small application using Automator to click
something that doesn't respond to system events. I can then call that
application from Applescript (with some sort of wait loop testing for the
proper response). A lot of Quark buttons don't respond to system event
clicks either.

RR
x7266