LLTI Archives

March 2015, Week 2

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:51:21 +0000

Date: March 9, 2015 at 2:34:44 PM GMT+1

Subject: Gameplay Study Call for Participants

From: Douglas Canfield <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

I have started participation in a study investigating the intersection of gaming strategies, instructional strategies, and content. As I know many of you have interest in gaming and instruction and have even dabbled in modding and game design, I wanted to give you the chance to help out a doctoral student who expressed a need for participants — largely because I know from personal experience and anecdote how difficult the process is, and how many of you could help.

Go to http://www.gameplaystudy.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/gameplaystudy-video-1-640x360.mp4 to see an overview of the project. If you can help out, go to http://www.gameplaystudy.org/register/ to register. The project looks to be as informative for participants as I'm sure it will be for the researcher.

doug

Douglas W. Canfield

Coordinator III, Language Resource Center

Dept. of Modern Foreign Languages & Literatures

THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

Skype: dougcanfield

Second Life: Rockytop Berchot

Schedule time with me: meetme.so/dcanfie1<http://meetme.so/dcanfie1>