CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2018 20:51:19 +0000
Meeting TONIGHT!

8pm, Silsby 113

[https://media.giphy.com/media/ITYVZCFb3WMVO/giphy.gif]

THE TEAM IS BACK

We'll discuss our plans for upcoming events!

COMING SOON:

January 15th - Presidential candidate John Delaney visits

In addition...

Skype with Jason Kander! (or maybe an in-person visit?👀 stay tuned!)

A political convention (what does this mean? come to our meeting to find out!)

Elizabeth Warren campaign events?!

AND MORE!!!!

Stay tuned!

See you tonight!

Live Love Dems 🎉💙

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*

*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*

*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*