Meeting TONIGHT!
8pm, Silsby 113

THE TEAM IS BACK

We'll discuss our plans for upcoming events!

COMING SOON:

January 15th - Presidential candidate John Delaney visits

In addition...
Skype with Jason Kander! (or maybe an in-person visit?👀 stay tuned!)

A political convention (what does this mean? come to our meeting to find out!)

Elizabeth Warren campaign events?!

AND MORE!!!!

Stay tuned!
See you tonight!

Live Love Dems ðŸŽ‰ðŸ’™

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*