CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Collis After Dark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Collis After Dark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:21:11 +0000
Dartmouth 18F is coming to a close and with great sadness

the Collis After Dark Team has its last two events of the term 😞

BUT SAY NO MORE

[https://media.giphy.com/media/ASgVodpFVXnu8/giphy.gif]

We will make sure they make up for the 6 weeks we won't be around with you!

TONIGHT @10pm in COLLIS TV ROOM we have

SUPER SMASH BROS. TOURNAMENT

[https://media.giphy.com/media/PHruAiRkctqBa/giphy.gif]

And don't worry we got the snacks, pizza and beverages all taken care of. We'll have everything you need, for all you gamers. And if you're not a pro NO WORRIES! There will be a spot for all level gamers.

WE CANT WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL THERE!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/244ElVwhg4Ps5P8UFC/giphy.gif]

*GIVEAWAY ALERT*

Tomorrow we will be choosing a prize winner to one of our instagram followers. At 12pm tomorrow the pool will close. So take a couple seconds to enter the raffle by going to our

INSTAGRAM<https://www.instagram.com/collisafterdark/>

and following us to always be updated on our upcoming events.