Dartmouth 18F is coming to a close and with great sadness

the Collis After Dark Team has its last two events of the term 😞

BUT SAY NO MORE

We will make sure they make up for the 6 weeks we won't be around with you!

TONIGHT @10pm in COLLIS TV ROOM we have

SUPER SMASH BROS. TOURNAMENT

And don't worry we got the snacks, pizza and beverages all taken care of. We'll have everything you need, for all you gamers. And if you're not a pro NO WORRIES! There will be a spot for all level gamers.

WE CANT WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL THERE!

*GIVEAWAY ALERT*

Tomorrow we will be choosing a prize winner to one of our instagram followers. At 12pm tomorrow the pool will close. So take a couple seconds to enter the raffle by going to our

INSTAGRAM

and following us to always be updated on our upcoming events.