FMPRO-L Archives

August 2010, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Flora, Charlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:48:01 -0500
I actually like the v10 appearance. I did have to resize windows, but
heck, it was worth it. And I love the TABs! Now, if FM would add colors
to the script management and Define Values (also would like folders for
the Define Values), that would be great. The folders in the scripts was
a blessing.

Charlene

Charlene M. Flora, AAIT
Administrative Assistant
Division of Athletic Training/Sports Medicine
Intercollegiate Athletics
The University of Texas at Austin
P. O. Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713-7399

512/589-0480

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only. It may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. If this message contains Protected
Health Information as defined by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, any
dissemination, distribution or reproduction by a designated recipient to
an entity not authorized by HIPAA Privacy Rule to have access to the
information is strictly prohibited.