UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2015

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Stebbins, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stebbins, Lisa
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:30:11 -0400
I will not be able to attend.

Lisa Stebbins: Baritone

On June 25, 2015 9:46:14 PM Becky Luce <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I hope you're having a good week, and that you're looking forward to the parade on Saturday.  We need to be at the Municipal Buildings in WRJ (Lyman Park...kitty-corner from the Co-op) by 10:00 AM.

Bring chairs, water, sunscreen and a hat...if it's sunny and pleasant, we won't put the tops up.  It's going to be fun!!!

bec

PS - please RESPOND ALL so we can see who is going...

thx

Confidentiality Statement: The information contained in this email and any attachments is privileged and confidential and may contain information that is protected by law. It is intended only for the use of the addressee as indicated above. Use or disclosure of information e-mailed in error is respectfully prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete the original message.