UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

May 2008

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 20:53:07 -0500
Hi All-
Just a couple of things for you. If you weren't at rehearsal on Monday we put
up a few sign-up lists ...

1) Do you need a band shirt?? If so, what size and do you wish it in Ladies or
Men's?? They are $10 for the first and full price for additional shirts.

2) Do you want a sweatshirt?? If so, what size? Those prices are: $15 for S,
M, L, & XL .... $17 for XXL, and $19 for XXXL

3) Are you interested in carpooling for summer "gigs"? We're making a list
that will be passed out to anyone that is interested. The "list" will include
your name, town, and phone #.

Please get back to me if you're interested in any of the above. Will be
ordering shirts and sweatshirts as soon as I get responses back. And will pass
out the carpooling list on Monday night.

Thanks ... look forward to seeing you Monday!
cb