UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2014

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Becky Luce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Luce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:43:18 -0400
HI everyone....here's an update...

We're leaving off the ones in red UNLESS WE NEED THEM.  Please just have
them available.

We are switching Armed Forces pieces...we'll be doing Armed Forces
Salute!!!!

Yes, we're still doing some repeated pieces...it'll be fine!  Did you know
that there is research that listening to music as well as looking at visual
art takes at least 20 separate times for folks to really understand a
piece???  And, I like that we're able to do "Just a Closer Walk" in prep
for Bretton Woods.....

So many different things to think about!!!

bec