UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

August 2015

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sarah Chamberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Chamberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:14:27 -0400
Hi again, everybody:

It's me again (Sharon Merchant) and this time I have an opportunity
for someone or a couple of someones who would like an chance to
practice their Spanish for  a couple of weeks.

I was approached by a friend of mine from Plainfield who is looking for
host families to house 2 chaperones for a group of students coming to the
area.  The group is part of Carousel Student Tours (out of Massachusetts)
and they are working with Lebanon High School.  The group will be here from Aug
28-Sept. 15.  There is a gentleman and his daughter who are the
chaperones.  He plays sax and she plays Brazilian drums so my friend
thought I might know of some folks who would be interested in hosting these
nice people. If you are interested please call Margaret at 603-675-9159 or
email
[log in to unmask]  She has all the information about the group and the
specifics about the chaperones, and she would love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for considering.

Hope you are all enjoying your month off.  Sure has been some nice weather
recently for you all.

Play on!!

slpm