UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

September 2014

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sarah Chamberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Chamberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2014 23:53:39 -0400
Hi, Everyone!

I hope you've all had an enjoyable August! Over the last couple of weeks,
we've all hopefully had a chance to rest and relax after our busy summer.
As some of you may already know, Carole Blake asked me to begin taking over
the duties of business manager - I'll be sending the reminders and
directions if and when we have any special performances this year, and will
do my best to make everyone aware if we receive any invitations or offers
to perform.

Having said that, this message constitutes my first band-wide reminder:

Rehearsals start again on Monday, September 8th, at our usual 7PM time slot
at Hanover High. In addition to getting back into the swing of things
musically, I'll have a couple of items to review with you, including our
upcoming appearance at Wheelock Terrace on Saturday, September 13th, as
well as a chance to receive a Prouty T-shirt for those of you who
participated at that event this summer.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions, and looking forward to
seeing all of you on Monday!

Sarah Chamberlin