UV-BIRDERS Archives

June 2014, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Connie Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2014 21:45:11 -0400
​Thank you everyone and especially Lila for this official explanation which
makes a lot of sense and may, indeed, be THE answer!  I do wonder why we've
never experienced such a profound lull in the many past years we've been
putting out nectar.  Seemed like the males, at least, remained
present without interruption.  Guess I will just refresh the untouched
nectar periodically and hope for their return.

Best Regards to all,

Connie Snyder