UV-BIRDERS Archives

September 2017, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Blake Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blake Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 23:26:35 +0000
I had a minor fall out around 1pm but not that many species or numbers, at least that I could count with certainty. They were flitting in and out of the apple tree and the birches making them hard to see long enough to ID. Then, of course there is the fall plumage. There's reason Peterson called them confusing, fall warblers.

Blake Allison
Lyme, NH 03768-3322