UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2017, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Marianne Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marianne Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:58:29 -0400
All,

Michael Quinn wins the prize!!  I told him that none of the suggestions from everyone trying to help were not the “trilling” I heard.  I asked—what if it wasn’t a bird way up in the trees?  Bingo-he gave me a link to the alarm call of a red squirrel.  That’s what I’ve been hearing!!!

Marianne in Windsor