UV-BIRDERS Archives

December 2012, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 15:04:34 -0500
Hello Birders,

As many of you gear up for the 113 year tradition of Christmas Bird Counts
(CBC) I'd like to wish you all great luck. We have posted all of the dates
for each Vermont count on the Vermont eBird page. You can see them all at:
http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/VT_CBC

Additionally, many of you like to add your counts from CBCs to eBird. We
have a few suggestions to make the data more meaningful in the eBird
database and a bit easier for our volunteer data reviewers to handle.
Please check out the article with tips for data recording and entry at
http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/ebirding_cbc.

Good luck and here's to a great find this month!

Kent