UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2017, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Michael Choukas Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Choukas Jr.
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:47:43 +0000
I wish I could be more positive but I drove down there late this morning (3/18) and had no luck.  I found several groups of birders, all with binoculars poised, but no owl to look at.

If you decide to go, take Rte. 10 from Grantham to Newport.  Just before Newport take a right on Corbin Rd.  You'll immediately see the fence posts that the owl was on when Jim Block photographed it.

Look for groups of birders.  They're easier to spot than the owl.

Mike