UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2014, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 18:50:43 -0400
I was there at about 5:05 PM saw the bird and managed to click off a couple
pics before security showed up and was emphatic that cameras and
photographing are not to be permitted (or the possibility of a $75 fine).
Good to hear they are lightening up a bit.  Wish I had hung around a little
longer to take in this handsome bird more and get a few more photos.
Anyway, the bird in my photos has two legs and standing on both.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 6:26 PM, Kyle Kittelberger <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The bird has two legs. I was just looking at some pics I took and I can
> see both legs (unless something ripped off the other leg after I left).
>
> Kyle
>
>   On Friday, May 23, 2014 6:22 PM, Linda D. Thompson <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> I'm at VA now and bird is still here. Anyone notice it only has one leg?
> It has been moving from grassy area to grassy area, finding plenty of grubs.
> VA security is ok with photos as long as no people or buildings are
> photographed.
>
> Linda Thompson
>

> IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:
>
> This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed
> and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected
> from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
> recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message
> and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

Kenneth Cox
South Reading, VT
http://northernwingsbirder.blogspot.com/