UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2014, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 17:52:41 -0400
Interesting to see on the map that a female was seen near Portland, Maine
(Scarborough Marsh)  from 5/4-5/7 2014!  Pretty close as the Wheatear
flies. ;)

 Yup. addictive.

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/