UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2007, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:33:25 -0500
Eagle Watch

Saturday, January 27, 10:00 a.m. to noon..

Bald Eagles have spent the winter on the Connecticut River near Wilder
Dam for at least the past ten years. Every year we try and see them, and
most years we succeed! Come and find out how we do this year. Meet at
the Wilder Dam spillway on the Vermont side of the river.

Sponsored by Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon. For more information, call
Mark Krenitsky at (603) 863-1068, or e-mail [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Peg Ackerson for NH Audubon - Mascoma Chapter