UV-BIRDERS Archives

November 2014, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:08:35 -0500
If you spread fine cracked corn on the ground (it's cheap), the Blue Jays ,
as well as Juncos and sparrows will eat that. I use hulled sunflower seeds
-(called chips). Although expensive, there is little waste and no messy,
moldy hulls on the ground. It might be cheaper in the long run- hard to
say. .

Cynthia Crawford

*Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities*
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
MORE PHOTOS and ARTWORK: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
EVEN MORE PHOTOS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/

BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/