UV-BIRDERS Archives

September 2012, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:54:42 -0400

Endured the rain this morning to search for American Pipits.  A small flock is still visiting the corn fields below Simon Pierce in Windsor.
Yellow-rumped Warblers were in abundance, along with migrating sparrows - Savannah, Song, White-throated, and at least one Lincoln's.
The rain began coming down steadily, so I went home - and ended up seeing a great deal of activity just at my house, all the while staying
warm and dry :)

Sara - Hartland, VT
My Place, Hartland, VT, Windsor, US-VT
Sep 28, 2012 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM