UV-BIRDERS Archives

February 2015, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Alice M. Doughty" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice M. Doughty
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:52:53 +0000
I've been enjoying the Pine siskins, gold finches, purple/house finches, robins, downy woodpeckers, and nuthatches in Orford, but I'm interested in seeing some new species in the area.  Could anyone suggest a good place in the upper valley this time of year for birding in the morning?  Are there groups who go to certain places on certain days?

Any information is appreciated!

Thank You,

Alice