UV-BIRDERS Archives

July 2017, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Garth Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:03:21 -0400
There were two loon chicks born on Eastman Lake, and one has survived.

Garth Rand

--
Garth Rand
40 Barn Owl Overlook (Overcliff)

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]