UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2014, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Pam Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:01:27 +0000
Greetings all,

Last week I sent out an announcement about a "Climate Change and
Wildlife" presentation this evening at the Howe Library in Hanover.
Unfortunately, while the weather seems fine right now in Concord and
the Upper Valley, the driving conditions for two of the four speakers
have caused them to cancel. The rest of us decided that while we could
give the other talks, the quality would deteriorate, and thus have
decided to cancel the entire thing. Think of this as equivalent to
weather in Baltimore cancelling flights in Chicago! We apologies for
any inconvenience, and hopefully the program can be rescheduled for a
time when the glaciers have receded and fewer yetis are wandering
around northern New England.

Pam Hunt
NH Audubon