UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2012, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 23:16:04 -0400
Since there has been quite a bit of interest in this subject, I put
together a sequence of slides to show two Evening Grosbeaks courting.  The
pictures are cropped but otherwise unedited, and shown just as taken in
sequence with my camera in burst mode. (Rapid succession). The result is
similar to the movie only in slow motion.  These photos were taken just
prior to the movie that is also on my EGB Flickr site.
I have been asked where these birds are- the general location is in the
West Norwich area of Vermont.  Please respect our privacy-I am sorry, but
we cannot accommodate visitors.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/6866698646/in/photostream
--
Cindy Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/