UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2014, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ian Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ian Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2014 20:36:52 -0400
Thanks to everyone who posted about the Northern Wheatear in White River
Jct. I got a few pix of it this afternoon, you can see them here:

http://ianclark.com/critters/birds/20140524-605-2-web.jpg

http://ianclark.com/critters/birds/20140524-410-web.jpg

http://ianclark.com/critters/birds/20140524-21-2-web-2

http://ianclark.com/critters/birds/20140524-7-3-web-2.jpg

http://ianclark.com/critters/birds/20140524-17-2-web-2.jpg

Security at the VA was no problem. There was an officer cruising the parking
lot when I arrived (just after a shower that apparently drove all the other
birders away). She drove up to me and asked if I was looking for 'the bird.'
She then helpfully pointed out that I was in the right area. As she left, I
found the bird in one of the crabapple trees.

Ian Clark

PO Box 51

West Newbury, VT 05085

Home (802) 429-2477