UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2007, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
sandra miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sandra miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:32:45 -0500
Dear Friends

This is Gina Sonne using Sandra Miller's account.

I am doing private caregiving for elders in the Upper Valley.  I have
a new client who has Alzheimer's who happens to be a life long
birder....since his boy scout days.( His scout Master was a major
influence in his life and his love of birds)  He lives in Hanover
with his wife and rarely goes out anymore , but still loves to watch
his bird feeders and discuss birds.  Since I know very little about
birds it occurred to me that John would really appreciate having some
company with fellow birders from time to time. I thought of this as I
read the New Year's bird count and thought of printing it out for him
to see.  So if you are interested in connecting with this lovely 80
year old gentleman, give me a call or email.  I know it would mean a
lot to him and his wife.

[log in to unmask]   802 785-4220