RUCKUS Archives

Sustainable Dartmouth

RUCKUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jacob Garland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Garland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2023 09:58:53 -0400
Looking for ways to become more environmentally sustainable?

[image: Looking For Someone GIFs | Tenor]

We’re working to reduce plastic waste at cafes across campus, and one of
our major goals is to roll out a loyalty program for students who bring
their own reusable mug or tumbler at DDS locations. For example, you could
get a FREE drink after x number of purchases in your reusable!!

But we need YOUR support to make this happen!

Bring Your Own REUSABLE TUMBLER at the Fern and Ramekin!! Help us show DDS
that students are interested in sustainable dining.

[image: Drinking Coffee GIFs | Tenor]

Any tumblers used MUST be clean!!!

[image: Dish-washing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY]

Come show your support for this susty initiative and help us reduce
single-use waste on campus!!

<3 The Dartmouth Tumbler Team