ROUNDTABLE Archives

March 2015

ROUNDTABLE@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Jill M. Mortali" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill M. Mortali
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:27:43 +0000

Hello, Grants Managers and PIs

I am pleased to report that RAPPORT Grants is back on-line.

The new url is https://grants-rapport.dartmouth.edu<https://grants-rapport.dartmouth.edu/>.     Note the URL has changed.  Please update your bookmarks.
What you will see today in Rapport:

*         Funding proposals that were submitted through Grantsxpress.

*         Active awards are in the system for their current competitive segment only.   Please be advised that a small number of subawards that are awaiting their next non-competing year may not appear and we are working on migrating this data.

What you will not see today in Rapport:

*         Funding proposals not submitted through Grantsxpress (available for reporting for OSP IS)

*         Active subawards (where Dartmouth is the prime)

*         Closed awards (available for reporting from the OSP IS team)

*         Documentation that existed outside of Rapport prior to go-live

Reports:

Customized and other reports will be available in the coming months in the datawarehouse.  Please address any reporting needs/questions to Tom Drinane or Jacquelin Carty.

What's next?

*         Please resume creating all new, competing renewals, supplements and revisions in Rapport.

*         Use the electronic routing and approval for all sponsors and funding proposal types

*         Please be prepared to receive electronic notifications of new awards and specific actions required

*         Expect that more and more data and documents will appear in Rapport as we move forward

*         We will refine update department wide access roles based upon the information that we have on hand.  These may not be completely updated for a day or two.  Please let us know if you see any issues.
.
Questions:
Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>         The team will vet your question and someone will respond.

The DRA, PI and Approver reference guides have been updated and are available at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~osp/resources/rapgrants.html

Jill M. Mortali
Director
Office of Sponsored Projects