PALEOBOT Archives

September 2011

PALEOBOT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kirk Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:51:17 -0600
I believe that he is now a lawyer in Denver

Kirk R. Johnson

Vice President & Chief Curator

Research and Collections

Denver Museum of Nature & Science

2001 Colorado Blvd.

Denver, CO 80205

P: 303-370-6448

F: 303-331-6492

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science inspires curiosity and excites minds of all ages through scientific discovery and the presentation and preservation of the world’s unique treasures. Our vision is to create a community of critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as responsible stewards of the future.

Join the Museum's Online Community<http://community.dmns.org/>