NISUS Archives

October 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Simeon Chavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 06:10:01 -0500
Try this piece by tech reviewer Mossberg on for size.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203476804576613732041665792.html?mod=WSJ_GoogleNews&mod=igoogle_wsj_gadgv1
Simeon Chavel
Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible
The University of Chicago Divinity School
1025 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637
tel.: +1.773.702.6387
fax: +1.773.702.6048