NISUS Archives

November 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ken Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:50:19 -0600
Just thinking: For those who cannot leave the past behind -- it is a sad day we must leave behind capabilities or functionality.
This might be an extension of life for past functionality, lost. The question is how far does this 'Wayback' machine go?

"Parallels and VMware, immediately updated their Mac virtualization software to support the installation of Lion, but now, a recent update to VMware Fusion has begun allowing the installation of previous versions of Mac OS X (hat tip to Macworld), despite the lack of Apple's OK on the matter."

<http://arstechnica.com/apple/>

Bye for now
--
Ken Cross

-
Note: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
-
"We should restrain our inclination to believe that laws in and of themselves create a just society. It is a common morality,  validated by law, that accomplishes that."
--William Goldcamp ++