NISUS Archives

May 2014

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kathy Hinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2014 22:21:51 -0700
Thanks, Vika. Worked perfect. My double leading quotes are now linked with the single leading quote following it. I actually only had one that had a line-break issue (double quotes were at the end of one line followed by the space, single leading quote started the next line--ARGH!). But I went ahead and ran a Find and did it to the other four incidences.

Being grammatically proper sometimes is hard work. But this time with your help, not so much. (smile)

>Kathy

Non-breaking space:  insert => special characters => spaces => non-breaking space.